Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th Fun

On the 4th of July my family went to spend the day with the Sanchez family.
Before we went to the pool Scarlet painted my toes this pretty pink color.

We went to the pool and I swam all the way from the 6 foot sign to the step all by myself.
Mom made this delicious banana pudding. I like the vanilla wafers the best.


This is where we went to buy champagne poppers but we had no luck! We had to go to 3 places before we found them. We got sparklers too.


The 4th of July is a fun day to go see firework shows. We went to see one at Lake Lewisville. It was awesome! They were really loud at the finale. It was a great day!








2 comments:

Scarlet said...

Nana,
Thanks for a wonderful 4th of July! I had a great time spending the day with you and am proud to be included in your blog. I love you bunches. Aunt Scarlet

Nancy Anderson-Morris said...

Savannah, it sounds like you had a wonderful holiday! So did I---I got to go to a concert and they did fireworks, too! It was fun. They didn't have bananna pudding but I did stop at Krispy Kreme on my way home---I thought of you and Tuckerman --- we'll go again when you come in August. I love you, JoJo